Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I´m new here!    

I´m new here!

englteacher
Chile

I´m new here!

Dear teachers:
I must say that this is the best website I�ve ever seen! You guys are terrific! I�m a teacher- to- be and I have the following doubt: Is it possible to create a worksheet using a text from a coursebook? I mean, if I make the others exercises myself, like questions, or true / false activies.
Thanks in advance,
Ceci.

29 Jan 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Hello ceci! Welcome to the wonderful world of ESlprintables! Smile

There is no problem in using a text from a book if you write the source. The exercises must be done by you, though.

Have a good night!
mena

29 Jan 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Not many of us here are authors, so we use stories we find and add and create Worksheets activities and images to go along with them.
I see no problem with using a text you�ve found, as long as you make the activities yourself and don�t scan the whole page in.
You might also want to edit the text  - no harm in that either.
L

29 Jan 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

I agree with Lisa and mena22.

Big hugs!!!!!!!!!! Clap

29 Jan 2009     

englteacher
Chile

Big thanks for your sincere replies! I�m so happy to be part of this!

29 Jan 2009     

Yanina P.
Argentina

Answering englteachers question you�ve also answered mine. Some time ago I felt really upset because one of my worksheets had been deleted. I used images from MES but I didn�t know that we cannot upload them. Since then I�m afraid of uploading something which is forbidden. Thanks a lot!

29 Jan 2009