Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > ACTIVITIES, GAMES AND OTHERS FOR 3, 4 AND 5 YEARS KIDS    

ACTIVITIES, GAMES AND OTHERS FOR 3, 4 AND 5 YEARS KIDS

cristinacarre
Spain

ACTIVITIES, GAMES AND OTHERS FOR 3, 4 AND 5 YEARS KIDS

Hello!.
My name is Cristina, and for the next year I will teach children 3, 4 and 5 years old. Can somebody help me and post me any idea about games, songs and activities for them??.
Thank you.

Also, my english is getting worst every day I am looking for somebody to speak with.  Are you interested to?.

Or do you know how can I improve my english?.

thank you.

4 Aug 2013      

urpillay
Spain

Hello,
I �ve been teaching 5 years old children this year for the first time and I enjoyed the experience very much. This document was really helpful for me since it includes different kinds of flashcards games: http://es.calameo.com/read/001553717cee5dc9d45fe They love being the teacher �s helpers, drama, singing, colouring, creating posters... Do you have to prepare all the material or will you have a coursebook?
Don �t hesitate to contact me if you need anything else.

Have a nice day!

4 Aug 2013     

cristinacarre
Spain

Thank you very much for your help.

5 Aug 2013