Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Terms of use of buzzle.com    

Terms of use of buzzle.com

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Terms of use of buzzle.com

Dear colleagues,
I �ve just learnt that buzzle.com (a very useful website which has loads of articles on a variety of topics) doesn �t allow using any materials from their website, not even if adapted, not even if for non-profit use, especially redestribute, upload or republish. You can only make a copy for personal use:( That is such a pity that those fantabulous articles can �t be used for educational, non-commercial purposes! 
I just thought I should alert those of you who use buzzle.com in the wss to this fact.
So, I had to remove my "Mass Media" reading activity.
Sophia

5 Aug 2013      

lyny
Mexico

Thanks for the warning! If I can �t use the stuff with my ss. I won�t spend my time visiting the site. You are so kind! Thank you!

5 Aug 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Sophia, we must be able to use this stuff with our own ss? If not, then I agree with lyny and I won �t waste my time. I accept about republishing etc, but they must realise people use their stuff in class? How are they going to check anyway? 

Edit: Are we allowed to upload ws featuring pictures which state �may be reproduced for classroom use only�?
Lynne

6 Aug 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Yes, Lynne, I think you can use them in class or get your students to read the articles online and base activities on them, but we can �t share those materials here.
As to the pictures, I try to use those that are public domain or are allowed to be reposted on the Internet with the link to credit the source, however, I might misinterpret what they have in the terms of use sometimes and see it as fair use:)
Sophia

6 Aug 2013     

Jayho
Australia

Great site Sophia. I didn �t know about Buzzle and I �ve just spent my lunch break surfing it.  I particularly liked the Funny Witty Short Sayings, esp. the ones about the good listener and the St Bernard - lol

Cheers

Jayho

6 Aug 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I didn �t know it, either. Isn �t it great? Love the funny sayings - I like the one about only one person knowing what �s going on in the organisation - that person must be found and fired. LOL

7 Aug 2013