Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Foreign exchange student programs for high school students    

Foreign exchange student programs for high school students

yogiba61
Spain

Foreign exchange student programs for high school students

Do you know any students exchange program? There are some parents and students in my school who would like to start an exchange with other students in Ireland or the UK. We have never done something like that. Afriend told me : � Be prepared to sacrifice a lot of your time for little gratitude". I don �t know if he is right or not . I am trying to contact other secondary schools abroad but so far I have not had much luck. Any ideas? Due to the financial crisis many parents can �t afford to send their children abroad, that �s why we believe that an exchange program may be the solution. My stuedents are 14-17 years old. Thanks in advance dear friends and happy summer for those who are on holiday!!!

6 Aug 2013      

hefnerka
Czech Republic

There programmes like Commenius, Erasmus and Grundtvig. All focused on different age groups, check that ;)

6 Aug 2013     

mlora
Spain

Why don �t you try etwinning? You can set up an online project or search for partners to start a Comenius project. The web is quite easy to use and the projects interesting (www.etwinning.net)

6 Aug 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

You could also try http://schoolsonline.britishcouncil.org/ it �s a great way to set up a partnership and they always announce different oportunities for funded projects. It might not be the fastest way but it �s worth trying out.
Sophia

6 Aug 2013