Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Regular and Irregular verbs Simple Past practice for adults    

Regular and Irregular verbs Simple Past practice for adults

Jessisun
Argentina

Regular and Irregular verbs Simple Past practice for adults

Hi, everybody!I work in a private institute and I �m in charge of a group of adults. They �re true beginners. The main goal of the class is conversation. In the previous classes, they learnt the past simple of regular verbs in the affirmative, negative and interrogative forms. Last class, they got familiar with the most common irregular verbs. Now, I �d love to find some listening activities, funny stories or any material oriented to adults to practice the past form of Regular and Irregular verbs. I �ve been searching for a loooong time for these types of materials but I �ve found nothing really useful or appealing to them. If you know some intersting webpages with these topics, I �d be extremelly grateful! Remember that they are true beginners. Thanks a lot for your help!!!! Have a nice weekend!!!Star

9 Aug 2013      

dennismychina
China

Hi, Have a look at - http://www.esl-lab.com/index.htm . There are loads of recordings with exercises for all levels.
Enjoy.

10 Aug 2013