Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Wondering why my ´Past Simple ´ Hoildays questionairre wjsht was not published?    

Wondering why my ´Past Simple ´ Hoildays questionairre wjsht was not published?

[email protected]
Thailand

Wondering why my ´Past Simple ´ Hoildays questionairre wjsht was not published?

Was there something wrong with the past tense holidays wksht I uploaded yesterday?

20 Aug 2013      

douglas
United States

Give it a day, if it doesn ´t show up re-post it.  If it loaded you should see it in your printables list (click on your name to get there).

20 Aug 2013     

[email protected]
Thailand

OK Doug-will do. It has received 225 download on isl collective. Can ´t see it in my printables-only the Lenka song wksht that I uploaded today. It contained clip art but not copyrighted. I ´ll check again tomorrow. I ´ll try again as it ´s simple but effective. Students formulate eight ´Wh- ´ questions related to topic of holidays (having been provided with the ´skeleton-they just have to flesh it out) and then conduct a class survey. Minimal writing invloved so maximises the amount of speaking / listening in a 25 min. activity.

20 Aug 2013     

douglas
United States

"Can ´t see it in my printables-only the Lenka song wksht that I uploaded today."

I hope you are not uploading Lenka ´s work--you can only upload your own (original) work, otherwise it is stealing and will get you banned.

EDIT:  Oops!  I just realized you were talking about a singer, we have an eslprintables member named Lenka as well--sorry.

20 Aug 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi there. Even if your ws had been reported, for clip art or whatever, it would still be there. Maybe you missed the deadline? 
edit: Oh, that´s strange. The ws is in your area, so it must have made the deadline.... 

20 Aug 2013     

[email protected]
Thailand

Yes the Lenka ws is 100 % my own work. Just wondering now why my ´points ´ level is still zero? Is there a ´lag ´ between uploading and being allotted points?

20 Aug 2013     

douglas
United States

Points only come if someone downloads your worksheet--then it usually takes 24-48 hours.

21 Aug 2013     

[email protected]
Thailand

Ah- I see. Thank you for clarifying.

21 Aug 2013     

[email protected]
Thailand

Now 40 downloads in 24 hours but still only one measly point....boo hoooCry

21 Aug 2013