Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thanks for making me laugh! As I told you, this was not the official caption contest. See the last post to my string to see the address of the legit contest. : )    

Thanks for making me laugh! As I told you, this was not the official caption contest. See the last post to my string to see the address of the legit contest. : )

Marla D.
United States

Thanks for making me laugh! As I told you, this was not the official caption contest. See the last post to my string to see the address of the legit contest. : )

Cute picture-We all have days like this. : )

20 Aug 2013      

Marla D.
United States

Here is the legitimate contest:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=42388

20 Aug 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

It �s with MoodyMoody, she intended to pick the winner on Sunday after a weekend away with friends. Maybe she �s forgotten? 
Why don �t you pick a winner, Marla? Then MoodyMoody can pick it up again when she gets back on. I �m sure she won �t mind.

Lynne

21 Aug 2013