Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > People advertising their websites    

People advertising their websites

maestralidia
Italy

dear Lynne, I want only to explain that I occasionally post the informations about my website. I did it in May when I created it and now because I �ve created some special works for the first days of school. anyway I agree with S.Lefevre when she writes that members should be allowed to give a link to their website if it is an ESL resource. A lot of things would get lost on a special section. I also don�t have the time to check a special link page, but I always read the posts on the forum. I think a forum is useful tor this, too. For giving informations about other members. Bye. Lidia

26 Aug 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Dear MaestraLidia, a moment �s silence here from you would have been more appropriate. I �m not surprised you agree with S.Lefevre. And I �m not surprised you wouldn �t have the time to check a special link page. You are too busy publicising your own website. 
All the best to you and the rest of them. �Bye.Lynne 

26 Aug 2013     

Peter Hardy
Australia

Wouldn �t it be nice if the world was chocolate?  Yeap, but it ain �t.  So instead of promoting websites and bloggs, which can be done without any offending in your profile anyway, I �d wish people would spend more time on creating high quality worksheets and PPTs, instead of promoting more for less.  Yes, too often I �ve downloaded stuff with a proverbial �Made in China � super low quality. (No offence intended to any colleague working in China).)  So to all bloggers and promoters, think about this world-wide narcistic idea of wanting to be seen, and having to promote yourselves.  Remember, and this is an age old commercial wisdom: Good work will be found no matter what.  Only crap needs to be advertised.  Cheers. 

27 Aug 2013     

< Previous   1    2