Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Would like to share my student īs project    

Would like to share my student īs project

natsumeg
Japan

Would like to share my student īs project

Hi to all the English teachers all over the world! I am teaching at a middle school in Hiroshima, Japan, and am in charge of the English club this year.(only 1 girl, though!) I am writing here to find some teachers who are willing to let my student, who is 13 years old beginner level girl, share her project and give her some feedback about it through e-mail or regular mail. She wants to do a project about the war and the nuclear use for the coming school festival. Now she īs just started to do some brainstorming how to do it. She īll finish her project by September 13. I īll send it to you either by e-mail or regular mail. I would like you to share it with your students and have them write some feedback about it, it would be wonderful if your students can introduce your country/school or anything along with it, and send them back to me. It would be great if you can add your students � pictures. Then, she īll add them to her project and post it on the wall at the school festival. It īll be a great chance for my student to communicate with people around the world. So please, please, please give her a chance! If you have further questions, just feel free to let me know. Thanks in advance and hope I īll get a lot of responses!

27 Aug 2013      

royndiki
Indonesia

Hello, Natsumeg. It sounds interesting. Can I have my students to help yours? I īm teaching in a vocational high school in Indonesia.
Thank you.

27 Aug 2013     

natsumeg
Japan

Hello royndiki, thank you very much for your quick response! I truly appreciate it. I īll tell this happy news to my student and have her try hard to be ready to share the project with your students! Let īs keep in touch!

27 Aug 2013     

zvonka.rink
Slovenia

Dear Natsumeg,

If you need somebody else, I think I can find some students at my school who might be interested. I only need to know the level and age of your student because my students are from 15 year onwards and on the B1 level. We are from Slovenia- Europe.

Let me know if you think you need more people.

Regards,
Zvonka

28 Aug 2013     

natsumeg
Japan

Dear Zvonka, Thank you very much for your reply! I would love to get as many people as possible, so I greatly appreciate your cooperation! My student is 13 years old beginner level. So her project will be quite a simple one with basic facts and her opinion. Thank you very much again, hope this opportunity will work well for both of our students! Regards, meg

28 Aug 2013     

natsumeg
Japan

Hi to all the English teachers around the world! Your cooperation is still greatly welcomed. Along her project, I can share my 15 years old students � project, which is introducing Japanese culture. If you īre interested in this as well, please let me know. Thank you and have a great day! Meg

28 Aug 2013     

Misspain
Kuwait

it īs so exciting. I really get benefit of all. thanx

29 Aug 2013     

natsumeg
Japan

Hi Misspain, thanks for your response and cooperation! I īll let you know after she finished! ALso, I īll share my students � culture introductions with you! For the culture introductions, we are not in rush to get your response, though my students will be delighted if they can get feedback soon as well, at least by the end of December. If your students can share your country īs culture intro, it would be so appreciated! Thanks again and let īs keep in touch! Best regards, Meg from Japan

29 Aug 2013