Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > 2013/08/28: 50 years since Martin Luther King ´s "I have a dream" Speech    

2013/08/28: 50 years since Martin Luther King ´s "I have a dream" Speech

mourisca
Portugal

2013/08/28: 50 years since Martin Luther King ´s "I have a dream" Speech

- 50th anniversary of the speech:

- Songs inspired by "I have a dream" speech:

- Several interactive exercises about Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.:

28 Aug 2013      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

28 Aug 2013     

guorkhan
Turkey

thanks for this great site... Clap

29 Aug 2013     

crissorrir
Brazil

thank you very, very much Mourisca! Great!

30 Aug 2013     

georgeburkitt
American Samoa

Thank you so much for good material! I have a lot of respect for Martin Luther King for his work and results. He is a hero!

22 Mar 2021     

ChuckS.D
Canada

Compelling speech! I believe that the world is getting better thanks to people like Martin Luther King. Although America is very provocative and has many problems and injustices, it is a country of opportunities and dreams. It is the dreams of each individual that have united the country and made it so powerful. Dreams move our lives and bring results, and that is the main thing. I was interested in reading about the American dream and found many interesting things on the WritingBros, which contains many articles on various topics. Here you will meet the American dream in the context of art and novels, and in caricature, and in the context of history. In general, you will definitely find something interesting for yourself.

22 Mar 2021