Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Pen Pal Needed    

Pen Pal Needed

RileyR
Israel

Pen Pal Needed

Hi everyone!!! I teach three very strong groups (7th to 9th grade classes) and I am looking for classes who will be willing to be our pen pal friends for this year. I don �t mind to exchange emails but I also want to send and receive at least 3 letters. Those classes contain between 23- 28 children. I am looking for a school that can do this project throughout the year until June 20! I am also willing to do this project with my weak group (15 sweet 8th grades that can be really motivated by sending and receiving letters). If you are in for it and you want to take part of this wonderful project with my students, please PM me. Thanks Ravit

30 Aug 2013      

chrisvillar
Mexico

I think that is a neat idea give me details please thanks .

31 Aug 2013     

RileyR
Israel

What grade level do you teach? The whole idea is based on making connections, getting to know people and respecting other cultures. At first we assign each student with his yearly pen pal, the first time they send their letters (we actually send them after we collect them from the students, they introduce themselves and they keep talking to one another all year long.. When the projects ends, you can ask your students what they studied about their pen pal, what they studied about their pen pal �s country etc. By doing this, children get to practice their English in a really fun way. I did this project last year with a class from Italy. It was a huge success but this year, I am teaching different grades....

31 Aug 2013     

nickbean
Spain

Take a look
Teachers from around Europe are invited to participate in a project that will encourage students to learn the English language and portray the importance.  
Motivation, inspiration and concentration are some of the most prominently recorded benefits that a young student taking at education has been observed to have gained. For a young person�s personal growth and development an education in art is something that is considered to be very important as changing the way one looks at the world.

31 Aug 2013     

RileyR
Israel

Thank you.

31 Aug 2013