Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > PEN-FRIEND PROJECT    

PEN-FRIEND PROJECT

tooomas
Poland

PEN-FRIEND PROJECT

Hello,
I am a teacher from Poland looking for penfriends for my 11 year old students. I have a group of 11 kids and it would be great to get in touch with a similar group from a different country in order to practice their skills in a real-life language production.

If you �re interested, please contact me via private pessaging system on this website :) Thank you and have a great school year 2013/2014.

Tomasz

1 Sep 2013      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

http://www.epals.com/ (in case no one posts)

1 Sep 2013     

Mrfateh
Algeria

hi ! I am a teacher of english in Algeria ,in what is called middle school; pupils aged between 11 till 16 attend this school and I am really interested in your proposal ,but my Idea is a bit different instead of suggesting pen friends to our pupils why don �t we give them an opportunity to speak first directly via skype from the classrooms ,just to let them confident about what they are learning and to use practicaly english .any way we can cooperate effectively .I am here to explain anything you want about this subject

6 Sep 2013