Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > problem to send a printable    

problem to send a printable

cachou62
France

problem to send a printable

Hello everybody,

I �ve tried to send a printable for several days, but it �s impossible. The message is "internal server error". Why doesn �t it work? Can you help me please?
Thanks in advance!

Cachou62

9 Sep 2013      

noodlez
Hong Kong

I �m also new and can �t download anything here. I think they want me to upload first which is a bit rich but when I try to do it I receive the same error message. Why can �t I download anything and why is the formatting all crazy ?? You guys need to fix this website.

9 Sep 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Noodlez, I understand your frustration. Occasionally recently, I �ve had to try three or four times to upload something. Check your boxes and margins. If you want to download materials, but not contribute, go to iSLCollective. You have to register but you don �t have to contribute. 
Have another go with uploading on here though, it is great being a member. 

9 Sep 2013     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Cachou!

I have tried to upload a ws for the past four days and get the same message as you. It also says that one should contact the webmaster in case the situation persists. So I did! But I am afraid Victor probably receives tons of emails like these ... I guess I will have to be patient and wait. Thumbs Up

ascincoquinas

10 Sep 2013     

cachou62
France

Hello ascincoquinas,

Thanks for your help. :)
OK, let �s wait and see...

Have a good day.

Cachou62

10 Sep 2013