Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > permission for using the WS    

permission for using the WS

aliciapc
Uruguay

I agree with the rest of the friends here, if you can make good use of them, go ahead :-)

17 Sep 2013     

Ritanilo
Brazil

No problem dear ... I think the main goal here is to help students to learn English.
Smile

17 Sep 2013     

Terri Lawson
New Zealand

Mine are definitely all yours for the using - if you don �t have enough points for downloading, pm me and I �ll gladly email them to you.

Keep up the good work - your ss are lucky to have you!!!!

17 Sep 2013     

Liligirl
Brazil

In a world that everyone wants  to get some advantage from the others it is very grateful to find people just like you ALL . I�m so touch by your kindly responses .  Thanks ELOJOLIE274,  Mariannina, maestralidia,anaisabel, lyny,cunliffe,mariec,moodyMoody,saraMarian ,florimago , aliciap , ritanilo and Terry Lawson.

You can�t imagine how important are these English classes for those students , they are very poor . They need to  communicate in English at least basic functions otherwise , they  wouldn�t get a job . There are in my city many international companies and they demand , even for the simplest  jobs , communication in English .

Anaisabel � have you tried liligirl or only lili? I�e got PM from other members some time ago�

Moody moody. For sure I �ll never get any profit from these material nor from the students , I guarantee you , that is why I came here  to clear my doubts about infringement

Actually I spend part of my salary buying things for the classes , taking Xerox copiers , etc, Besides , in Brazil it is against the law to ask students for public sectors schools  any money , even cents to take copies for their exam .About your comment �(i.e., don �t pretend you did them all yourself)�  be sure It won�t happen I intend to make a thankful note for the authors and add a link to this site. Besides, If you have more ideas let me know . Thanks for taking your time helping me .

17 Sep 2013     

MoodyMoody
United States

Liligirl: don �t we all spend a good bit of our own money on teaching supplies? I didn �t mean to imply that I thought you were out to make a quick real off of us; I just wanted to clarify that such a thing is both against the letter and the spirit of the rules here at ESLP.

17 Sep 2013     

PhilipR
Thailand

I thought all the materials on this site were free to use in the classroom. Since that is what you will be doing with them I don �t see any problem. Smile

17 Sep 2013     

imelda
Mexico

Dear liligirl,

If any of mine could help you please feel free to use them. Smile

hugs from Mexico

Ime

17 Sep 2013     

lewisronaldc
United States

I believe this site is for teachers who have given permission for all members to use their worksheets in any way they can to help their students. You have my permission to use my worksheets. Ron

17 Sep 2013     

karagozian
France

My position is the same as others. As long as my worksheets can help someone improve his language abilities ! So, no problem with mine.  Good luck with your beautiful project. I may be doing something similar as I am in my last school year before getting retired and may ask a similar question. Well again this site proves to be beautiful and exceptional. Hugs.

18 Sep 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

You are free to use mine for non-profitable educational purposes. You can also find some of my ws on busyteacher for no points http://busyteacher.org/user/ueslteacher/news/ :) that is if you find them useful:)
Sophia

18 Sep 2013     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >