Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I CAN NOT UPLOAD MY WORKSHEET!!!!!!!!!    

I CAN NOT UPLOAD MY WORKSHEET!!!!!!!!!

Yina
Colombia

I CAN NOT UPLOAD MY WORKSHEET!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone, I�m trying to upload my worksheets but it always says that there is an error. I need some answers or is just something else...?

17 Sep 2013      

cascabel
Peru

Maybe your worksheet is too heavy, I made the same mistake once. Remember there is a limit of bytes, I think it�s 500. Check it, just in case.

17 Sep 2013     

MoodyMoody
United States

Also, make sure it has a .doc extension, not .docx (or .ppt, not .pptx for Power Point). So far, the site only accepts Word 98 - Word 2003 format. (Although Victor seems to be in a good mood this week... maybe he �ll update the site to carry newer versions of Word and Power Point soon! The .docx and .pptx formats take less memory.)

Be sure you upload from Internet Explorer. Mozilla Firefox is supposed to work as well, but I �ve had the best luck with IE. Chrome and other browsers aren �t supported.

If document size, document format, and browser aren �t to blame, then there may be a problem with the website or with your connection. Good luck, and we hope to see your worksheets soon!

18 Sep 2013     

Yina
Colombia

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!! I �m so glad of hearing such a great support from you guys. I will follow all the suggestions. THnANKS A LOT. Yina Canon.

18 Sep 2013