Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > penpals    

penpals

starovasnik.petra
Slovenia

penpals

I would like to find penpals for my students. I have three age groups; 11, 13 and 14 year olds. If you are interested, please contact me by pm. Thanks in advance :)
Have a nice day.

Petra

20 Sep 2013      

asliond
Turkey

İ m from Turkiye i would like to find penpals for my students.
They are 11 years old im sure they will like this idea. If you like you can give their adress and ill help my students to write letter.

20 Sep 2013     

hain
Austria

Hi I �m Ingrid from Austria and I �m also looking for penfriends from all over the world for my 11 year old pupils.  They are 17 in class abd it �s their first year of English, but they are very keen. 

We have a project week about "Santa �s trip - Christmas all over the world" in the week just before Christmas. For that it would be fantastic if my class could do a video or a skype interview or just a presentation over skype ... that would be the best. and we could receive little videos, or letters... 

We also have an active board in our class, so I �m sure we could do some class interviews....  together. 

Before that we could exchange letters. They are beginners, their topics would be
- that �s me (looks, family,school,..)
talking about daily routines and hobbies
- talking about animals, food, school,....

my email adress is [email protected] (our school is NMS Wallsee-Sindelburg http://www.hswallsee.ac.at/

it would be fantastic if we could start as soon as possible (as soon as I have some adresses, I will post ours) 
Ingrid

20 Sep 2013     

jnvdmt
India

hi i m sudhanshu  an english teacher from India

21 Sep 2013     

hain
Austria

would you like to join a few children into this austrian project to 3 or 4 would be great.
please contact me if you are interested 

21 Sep 2013