Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Looking for penfriend    

Looking for penfriend

loic
France

Looking for penfriend

Hello
I am an ENGLISH teacher in France and I am looking for penfriend for my 3 classes.each class has 30 pupils in it.Any country will do.My pupils are 12.
Thanks in advance.

24 Sep 2013      

ELOJOLIE274
France

i would advise you to give the level of your pupils because in some countries/schools 12 years old are beginners (A1 level), in others intermediate(A2 - B1), do you see what I mean?
hope you �ll find what you �re looking for!

24 Sep 2013     

medalla
Morocco

hi Loic:
I would like to be your friend...but as ELOJOLIE said that some countries 12 years old are beginners, this is the case  in my country.( Morocco) I have 3 classes....and arround 52 students in general. So my idea is to have some time to work with my students arround 12 as you want and to create a group for exchanging letters.... what do you think????? you can E.mail me [email protected]

best of luck.
P.S: I hope to hear from you soon.

24 Sep 2013     

wally104
Japan

Hi Loic,

I am teaching at a junior high school in Hiroshima, Japan. I am looking for penfriends for my students at present. We have 35 students who are highly motivated. I would definitely be interested in our students becoming penfriends with your students. It would also be great if we could use Skype as well. Would this be possible?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Simon

24 Sep 2013     

sweetieanne
Italy

Hello, I �m looking for penfriends for my 8 Year students. They study English as their first Language and German and French as second Language. There are about 40 of them located in two different schools in Northern Italy. We �d like to write via snail mail as we have no access to the computer lab. I hope someone is ready to join our penpal project as soon as possible! Best regards, Anna

25 Sep 2013     

serenity33
Oman

Hello,
I �m looking for penfriends too to my students they are 16 years old. I �m from Oman.

If anyone is interested please contact me

Thank you 
Marwa

25 Sep 2013     

iveta_topova
Bulgaria

Hi, 
I`m from Bulgaria and I`m looking for penfriends for my students. They are 9 and 10 years old (beginners). The children can exchange cards, letters, e-mails and/ or presentations about themselves, their family, school, city.
Please, contact me if you are interested.  

25 Sep 2013     

SM��
Turkey

hello loiv also ı am looking for pen friends I am teaching English 8-14 year old students. Actually ı have 25 student class motivated to have penfriends if you like we will organise it

26 Sep 2013