Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Introduction to gerunds and infinitive by AllaKoalla    

Introduction to gerunds and infinitive by AllaKoalla

allakoalla
Latvia

Introduction to gerunds and infinitive by AllaKoalla

Dear colleagues!
First of all thank you for appreciating the work I sent yesterday!
It was really nice to read the comments you wrote!
Today I have prepared the Key to the material.
I have already sent it to the people who left their comments (not because you do not know the right answer, but because it is easier and saves time to check the answers if you give this material as a test for the whole class)
Unfortunatelly I have understood that the comments are of interest not only to the person who contributes the material but also of the people who download it. I do not know how to share the key with people who downloaded the material spending their points but did not leave the comments. I would like to share it with you, so just send me a private message and I will send you the key.
Have a nice day!

30 Jan 2009      

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Your worksheet is really great!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing and thanks for sending the key!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs!!!!!!!

MAR Smile

30 Jan 2009     

SusanBrown
Netherlands

You can update your activity inserting the key in the last page and informing the members about this updating..sending us the link to the new activity with the keys inside..what do u think? anyway if u can send the answer keys to me I will appreciate that..thanks for sharing..it with us. Hugs Suzana

30 Jan 2009