Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > wikispaces    

wikispaces

jarek2011
Poland

wikispaces

hello fellow teachers out there!

I need to pick your brains again. Together with 9 other schools I am doing an eTwinning project. Those of you that have done eTwinning projects know that there is a platform, called TwinSpace, that is used for communicating, blogging, uploading materials etc. I am quite new to the entire concept of eTwinning and I need to get my hd around it but I would like to go one step further, namely I am thinking of setting up a wikispaces. Does anyone have experience with using that tool? Would you like to share your thoughts on the subject?

Do you know of any similar Internet platforms that can be used by10 different schools that want to communicate/ upload materials on a regular basis?

jarek

25 Sep 2013      

alexcure
Poland

Hi Jarek, 

I used to use Nicenet: http://www.nicenet.org/ ,   which is easy to use both by teachers and students....

Have a good day,

Alex

26 Sep 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Hello Jarek,
Last year a team of teachers from my school together with their students took part in an eTwinning project and it had both a twinspace and a wiki. Wiki is quite easy to use and there are always tutorials you can check. But, my question is why is there a need to use both? bc the materials, which are uploaded, are the same, they are just displayed differently.
Here �s the wiki we �ve been using
Sophia

26 Sep 2013     

jarek2011
Poland

thank you for your replies ! You always prove that I can count on you in hour of need

26 Sep 2013