Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Songs to do with food    

Songs to do with food

Terri Lawson
New Zealand

Songs to do with food

Hi all - do you know of any songs that I can use for teaching about food, please? i teach adults, so I am struggling to find anything age appropriate.

Thanks in advance and have a great day

Terri

25 Sep 2013      

Peter Hardy
Australia

My adults had good fun with the Wiggles � Spaghetty and fruitbowl songs.  They know it �s for kids, �cause I warned them,  but then, there �s a kid in all of us, not?
Have fun. Peter

25 Sep 2013     

Terri Lawson
New Zealand

Sounds great fun!!!! Thanks Peter

25 Sep 2013     

dutchboydvh
Singapore

Eat it, by Weird Al Yankovic

http://youtu.be/ZcJjMnHoIBI

25 Sep 2013     

Terri Lawson
New Zealand

Thanks dutchboydvh - much appreciated

25 Sep 2013     

frenchfrog
France

26 Sep 2013     

joy2bill
Australia

I use Eat it by Weird Al Yankovich with my adult students and they love it (or hate it!!!). Most ask if we can have it again and again. I don �t want to advertise but I have created a worksheet which I use all the time.
Good luck
Joy

26 Sep 2013     

karagozian
France

David Guetta �s atomic food is fun to revise food vocabulary. I made a worksheet some years ago. It �s real fun and can be used as a warm up ex.

26 Sep 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XeRFGPxvI0 :)

26 Sep 2013     

Terri Lawson
New Zealand

Thanks everyone for your tremendous help - I will definitely have more than enough songs/material to work with now. This is one of many reasons why I love being part of this amazing community of teachers!!!!!

Thanks you are all great!

26 Sep 2013