Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > What can I do if my WS is bigger than 500K?    

What can I do if my WS is bigger than 500K?

Raissa
Brazil

What can I do if my WS is bigger than 500K?

Hi folks!
I really hope that �s the right place to get an answer, if it �s not, forgive me.
I have a Ws that I really would like to share, but it �s almost 700K.
I used some pictures and I want to know if there is a way to reduce the size of the document or if I can divide it into 2 WS.

Thank you all!
 Raissa

3 Oct 2013      

joseane.correa
Brazil

hi

I know you can replace your images for smaller ones or use a software to make them smaller...but I don �t know how to do it...maybe someone can help you...usually I change the images for smaller ones and it works..

good luck

3 Oct 2013     

coyote.chus
Spain

Maybe you can have a look here

3 Oct 2013     

Logos
Malaysia

I produced this about 5 years ago and even though Paint in Windows has changed, the general instructions still stand. You can reduce the size of your pictures considerably.  This can be downloaded without any loss of points http://www.eslprintables.com/teaching_resources/other_worksheets/Tutorial_How_to_reduce_size__107849/#thetop

enjoy

3 Oct 2013     

Raissa
Brazil

Thank you all for being so kind! Big smile 

Have a nice week :) 

8 Oct 2013