Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Pen pals needed    

Pen pals needed

ronit85
Israel

Pen pals needed

Hello to you all!
I am looking for three penpals to try to make writing and reading in English worthwhile and  something connected to the REAL world.
The first pupil I would like to have a penpal is a 12 year old girl. Her English level is high beginner. She is not motivated by just writing short essays, therefore i would like her to exchange letters about a specific topic each time - for example - my family, my favorite animal, the sport I like (dislike) ect.
The other two pupils are two brothers who are going to live in London ,CANADA beginning next school year. The older pupil is 12 years old. His level of English is low intermediate. He likes basketball and sports in general.The younger boy is 9 years old. The level of his English is beginner but he is very eager to learn.
I would find it fantastic if I could find pupils from London, CANADA as their penpals as this would enable them to ask questions about the place they are going to live in as well as improve their English in a meaningful way.
Thanks in advance for all your help
Have a nice week
Ronit

6 Oct 2013      

merrynw
Greece

My daughter who is nearly 11 and bi-lingual and needs practice writing and spelling. How do I contact you?
M  

6 Oct 2013     

yorukoglu
Turkey

Hi there,

Whats going on? Studying at a secondary school aged between 10 and 14 in the west of Turkey, I want them to get some practical skills in the target language. So let �s make a great line writing letters each other. Im looking forward to getting yours.

Thanks... 

9 Mar 2015