Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Another trail to find a penpal from Canada preferable from London or Toronto    

Another trail to find a penpal from Canada preferable from London or Toronto

ronit85
Israel

Another trail to find a penpal from Canada preferable from London or Toronto

Hello again,
I am still looking for penpals for my two pupils who are planning to stay in Canada next year. 
This is what I wrote:
The two pupils are two brothers who are going to live in London ,CANADA beginning next school year. The older pupil is 12 years old. His level of English is low intermediate. He likes basketball and sports in general.The younger boy is 9 years old. The level of his English is beginner but he is very eager to learn.
I would find it fantastic if I could find pupils from London, CANADA as their penpals as this would enable them to ask questions about the place they are going to live in as well as improve their English in a meaningful way.
If I cannot find someone from London, maybe there is someone from Toronto or in that area.
I hope to succeed in finding such penpals

Have a wonderful day
Ronit

6 Oct 2013