Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > animals ppt    

animals ppt

osiyama_77
Turkey

animals ppt

The powerpoint about animals that I have uploaded two days ago is splitted into three parts, however I see the people are downloading just the first ppt. I wonder if there is any problem about lthe other ppts. do you see them in an order?

31 Jan 2009      

Logos
Malaysia

Ophelia

There is no problem with the other powerpoints.  You must be patient and be aware that on the site there are literally hundreds of powerpoints about animals and the ones you have presented, whilst being very nice, are, if you don�t mind me saying, not that super special.

Unless I was specifically looking for the animals and the particular features you have on your presentations, then I would not download them either.

This site is like a market stall.  You set out your goods for people to look at and if they like what they see, then they will choose it.  Only the analogy here is wrong in that people are not buying, but sharing.

I appreciate that you may feel a little frustrated that you have put in alot of effort for very few points, but please be patient.  All members had to go through that phase at the beginning, but you will find that as you submit more, then there is more chance of your work being downloaded.

31 Jan 2009     

osiyama_77
Turkey

thanks Logos :)

31 Jan 2009