Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > E-twinning project    

E-twinning project

marta_marta
Poland

E-twinning project

Hello everyone,

I �m looking for preschool teachers who would like to take part in a language project via e-Twinning platform. The main aim of the project is to promote learning English and to exchange ideas how to make the learning process as fun as possible. Two groups of 5-year-olds from my preschool will participate. I would be more than happy to hear from teachers of young learners at the age of 3-7. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to pm me.

Best regards,
Marta
Warsaw, Poland

7 Oct 2013      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

have you tried searching eTwinners through your eTwinning desktop? have you specified the age of your students?
Sophia

7 Oct 2013     

marta_marta
Poland

Of course I did. No results. That �s why I �m looking for partners here. If anybody �s interested, let me know. I �m open to any ideas. The project is ready but I �m flexible.

8 Oct 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Yes, it can be really hard to find partners in eTwinning, but even so, what I �ve learnt from my experience is that you don �t stop, write messages to lots of eTwinners who fall under your preschool category. In fact, when I was looking for partners for my secondary students � project, I would come across, which seemed to be too many, eTwinners who work with preschool/primary age.
All the best to you, don �t stop:)
Sophia

8 Oct 2013     

magita
Croatia

Dear Marta
 I would love to participate, or even my friend teacher. We have 2 five year olds groups. Do you already have any ideas?
Magita

9 Oct 2013     

marta_marta
Poland

Dear Magita,
I �m so happy to know you �re interested. I �ve sent you a pm. Looking forward to hear from you and your friend.

9 Oct 2013