Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Translation Project (CULTURE EXCHANGE)    

Translation Project (CULTURE EXCHANGE)

teachercamilasantos
Brazil

Translation Project (CULTURE EXCHANGE)

Hello there, dear teachers around the world! 

My students and I are about to start a translantion and adaptation project this bimester and we �re excited about that. The main idea is: translantion and adaptation of a Brazilian writer. They �ll choose a tale of a famous writer and we �ll translate it and make the necessary changes. 

My plan is to share the translated works with students from another country and make them get in contact to my teenagers to discuss about the whole process of the project. 

I �d like to know who would take part on the project with us? 

All the countries are welcome! 

16 Oct 2013      

secsa
United Arab Emirates

Hi, I am Hossam. I would love to share you this wonderful opportunity if you don �t mind. Could you explain more about this project. Thanks

16 Oct 2013     

Dyana13
Romania

Hi, I �m Diana. I would love such a project and so would my students. Would you consider a multiple partnership or just with one other partner? it would be fun to let our cultures be better known by exchanging translated stories. Contact me if you think you would like to include me in the project.

17 Oct 2013