Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > CULTURAL BOX EXCHANGE    

CULTURAL BOX EXCHANGE

Poppingdale
Portugal

CULTURAL BOX EXCHANGE

Hi everyone!!

The other day someone asked for volunteers to participate in a culture box exchange project and I found the idea really interesting, tried to associate with another teacher but I wasn �t lucky. 
As it was explained then, we would put some objects that represent our country and culture in a box and would send it to the school in the other country by mail and vice-versa. We could also exchange postcards or letters...
I have a group of 9th year students (14-15 year-olds) and I would love to participate with them. By the way, we are from Portugal, a beautiful country, full of wonderful things to share. So, I need to find someone from a distant country who is willing to take part in this experience with us.

Please say something...I look forward to your posts or pms.

16 Oct 2013      

karka30
Poland

Sounds great for me!:)
I �m from Poland and have a group of 12-13 year old kids.
Let me know if you are willing to do it with us

Karolina

16 Oct 2013     

maddalena.letari
Italy

hi! I �m a tacher from ITALY with a group of 14-16 year old vocational students ....even from Pakistan, Morocco, Nigeria,  Ghana, India, Moldavia a part, of course,  from Italy.  Can we arrange something? contact me Thumbs Up

16 Oct 2013     

Majedimen
Tunisia

I like the idea! What can we do together? I am from Tunisia .I m teaching 9th form students (13 to 15 years old).please send a PM. 
imen. Have a nice day!

17 Oct 2013     

Dyana13
Romania

I like the idea too. I �m from Romania and I teach 9th to 12th grade students, aged between 14 and 19. I would love for my 9th graders to interact with students from other countries. If you �re interested, PM me.

17 Oct 2013