Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > EXCHANGING CULTURE BOX    

EXCHANGING CULTURE BOX

turquoise_ocean
Turkey

EXCHANGING CULTURE BOX

Dear Friends,

I am writing from Turkey and I have a hundred 2nd graders who are 8-9 years old.

I would like my students to participate in  an exchanging project to both represent their culture to another country and to learn about a foreign country.We will prepare  a culture box which represent Turkish  culture.You will prepare a box which represent your culture and sent it to us.Your students� ages aren�t important because it isn�t about English level of the students. ( They can be 4th, 5th,6th graders but not much older than those grades)

If you are interested, really serious and eager about the project,  please write my p.m. or my e-mail [email protected]. Also I will be glad if the partner country is  from Europe because of the distance.  I can share the the details when you contact to me.

17 Oct 2013      

Anna P
Brazil

Is this the 5th or 6th time that we see this post?

17 Oct 2013     

marc.polanco
Spain

Yes Anna!

17 Oct 2013     

turquoise_ocean
Turkey

well done! you can count correctly.

17 Oct 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I �ve said this before and I �ll suggest it again as I see that you �re very persistant and want this really badly. Why don �t you register on eTwinning website? You �ll have more chances there. In the Desktop page, where your profile will be, there �s also a forum (on top, in the right corner, in find eTwinners section) btw it �s not that obvious and some people even don �t notice it (like myself untill recently), and it �s really a great way to tell others about your project and usually people respond or you could use find eTwinners option and send private messages. I myself was looking for partners for a project that uses the culture box kit but I teach secondary and got involved in other projects already, sorry.
Sophia

Edit: I�ve found two eTwinning projects that use culture in a box kit and are active and target students almost the same age as yours:

18 Oct 2013     

turquoise_ocean
Turkey

thank you Sofia, You don �t criticise me badly like others.You can understand what I want.

18 Oct 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Good luck with this, turquoise ocean.

18 Oct 2013