Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > POINTS    

Sara Almeida
Portugal

I POINTS AREN�TA ADDED. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OR EXPLAIN ME WHY?

1 Feb 2009      

lexxa
Russian Federation

Hello,�

points are added in a day after you made your contribution

1 Feb 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Hi everybody. could you help me please?
I�m trying to send a worksheet but with no success!
I followed the instruction read in the FAQ, but the answer is always that my worksheet is too heavy. It is on a A4 sheet.
What shall I do?
Thanks for your help

1 Feb 2009     

claudiaeusebio
Brazil

Hi mariannina,
Before sending an activity it is advisable that you check the size of the file. You can do it by opening the folder where you keep it, and below the name of the file you will see its size. It should be 300 kb at most. If you try to send something bigger than that, you will keep getting the answer that you have been recieving, ok? Take care and hope I �ve been able to make myself clear :)

1 Feb 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Thanks for answering me!
I read the size, I reduced it but the answer was the same! Isn�t it enough to reduce the size?
thank you again and bye

1 Feb 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Do a search in the worksheets for �tutorial�.

There are a couple of great tutorials by Logos & HelenMcK which will help you out a lot!

Cheers,
ab

1 Feb 2009     

Sara Almeida
Portugal

I know that lexxa, however, my worksheets have been downloded but the point hadn�t been added

1 Feb 2009