Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > English morning broadcasting for kids     

English morning broadcasting for kids

tenbest
Jordan

English morning broadcasting for kids

Hello everyone 

could you please help me for  finding some topics or activities that can my ss � use  them in their broadcasting ,,

i need new ideas to make our broadcasting funny and interesting :)

my ss � levels are from 1st to 4th grade :)

thanks in advance

tenbest :)   

20 Oct 2013      

MoodyMoody
United States

How about a kids � news format? They can start with interesting school news, investigate issues that are important to them (not sure what Jordanian children like), a feature or two like simple cooking or a simple craft, and maybe a little about sports. (I �m skipping weather, but a feature on why the weather is the way it is or global warming might work, but a forecast probably wouldn �t unless they have devices to measure air pressure, temperature, and wind speed.)

If the students don �t like that idea, see what they suggest. They �ll be more involved and work harder if they are invested in the project.

20 Oct 2013     

MarionG
Netherlands

joke of the day
( I really believe that being able to tell a joke in another language is a good start!)

21 Oct 2013