Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Technical Error & Help!    

Technical Error & Help!

missfitz2013
United Kingdom

Technical Error & Help!

Hello!

I am new to this website after stumbling across teaching material. Tried to upload some printable of my own but says there is an error and the page to upload is no longer there?! Ermm

I am currently working as an English Language Assistant (auxiliary de conversacion) in Palma, Mallorca and need some help with worksheets and activities?!

If ANYBODY has any material they would kindly send me some worksheets for Spanish children learning English aged 4,6,7 + upto 13 years old would be IMMENSELY appreciated!!! Thumbs Up

Hope to hear from you soon,
L x

21 Oct 2013      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi missfitz, there is loads of stuff out there! If you haven �t got any points here, try iSLCollective. You have to join up, but you don �t need to upload anything. 
Also,:
MES English.
eslflow
eslbase
www.lynne4eal.co.uk the best thing about this site is the links it provides to other eal sites.
This one here  is the best, though! Keep trying
All the best.

21 Oct 2013     

maryse pey�
France

http://en.islcollective.com/

I love this site (esl printables I mean) and I share my work as often as I can here but it has its rules and we must respect them.

If you need worksheets in an urgent way the link above will help you. One of our dear members has made it, and not only in English.

It �s as free as this one and you don �t need points to download.

21 Oct 2013