Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PLEASE, help me with ****LESSON PLAN EXAMPLES*****    

PLEASE, help me with ****LESSON PLAN EXAMPLES*****

wakebeauty
Brazil

PLEASE, help me with ****LESSON PLAN EXAMPLES*****

Hi everyone,

I�d like to ask your help for I�m in need of LESSON PLAN EXAMPLES! I have to prepare my classes today and I�ve never done a lesson plan to be presented to the school coordination.

The classes in Brazil, in city precisely, begins tomorrow and I have TO CHOOSE a LESSON PLAN MODEL to start preparing my classes... I�ve dowloaded some from this site, but I only found a few of them!!!!!

If you could give the link of your lesson plan or send me some by e-mail
([email protected])   I�d be very grateful, thankful and honorable from beem helped by you...

thanks a lot in advance,
and a little kiss(*.*)

1 Feb 2009      

isa.ibn
Portugal

Hi!
I�ve got one for you... I hope it can help you! Go to my ESL printables...
Good luck

1 Feb 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Have a look at this discussion post. There are some good ideas & explanations noted.

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=2973

Cheers

1 Feb 2009     

mft1071
Turkey

I have just sent to your e-mail...I wish they will be useful!!!

1 Feb 2009     

marileia
Greece

Hi wakebeauty,�

last summer I attended a Diploma Course in TEFL in the US, and we made lots of lesson plans. They all had the same outline, so I�m emailing one to you. It was from a lesson based on nutrition and fitness, but unfortunately the text is not in my pc and I haven�t got a scanner machine to scan it and send it to you. However, I hope that you can get an idea about how to make a lesson plan. �Check your email.

Regards,�

Marileia

1 Feb 2009     

Amna 107
United Arab Emirates

Hi wakebeauty,

Check your e-mail please. I sent you an example of a lesson plan that I did.
Good luck

1 Feb 2009     

wakebeauty
Brazil

THANK YOU ALL OF YOU THAT SPENT YOUR PRECIOUS TIME TO HELP ME...
AND U REALLY HELPED ME A LOT!!!!!!

1 Feb 2009