Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > reading comprehension    

reading comprehension

habibb
Tunisia

reading comprehension

Hi,
I �m planning to prepare a  reading comprehension worksheet  with my own activities.
The problem is that the text that I �m using for the ws is in the Tunisian 9th official coursebook and that a member already included this text in one of her worksheets. What should I do? Should I include the same text and state the source in the ws description? Would my worksheet considered as a copy in that case?
Should I upload my ws without a text?
Recently, one of my ws was reported because it didn �t include a text that �s why I �m confused. 
Thanks in advance.

23 Oct 2013      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Actually, it �s against the rules to take texts from esl books even if you add your own exercises.
"It is acceptable to take a text from other sources (not ESL websites or ESL books) and add your own exercises or activities, but you are not allowed to take an exercise from another source and add more exercises of your own. All the exercises must be yours."
So, you should find an alternative text.

Sophia

23 Oct 2013