Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > books for kindergarden    

books for kindergarden

lunafp
Spain

books for kindergarden

Hello!!

I work as a English Teacher in a School, a group is formed by students who are from 3 to 6 years old. Do you Know any book to use with them?? If you have  pdfs or you know some web where I can donwload them, I would be very grateful. 

Thanks in advance.

23 Oct 2013      

Jorgelinaac
Argentina

Hi! This year I have started using a book called Sprinkles. My kids and I love it.

This book has nice activites to color, to match, to trace, to identify series. It also includes a set of stickers for each unit, a cd, a big story book, flashcards. I have been using levels 1 and 2.

Regards, :)

Jorgelina

23 Oct 2013     

nurikzhan
Kazakhstan

Hi, 
Do you know www.starfall.com? www.ict-games.com?

The stories from www.bedtimestoriescollection.com can be saved in PDF. Have a look at them!!! You should save every page there, try it, those stories are nice.

Didar

23 Oct 2013     

dmharg
Greece

Hi , try www.englishtips.org it is an amazing site with millions of free books to download

24 Oct 2013     

lunafp
Spain

A lot of thanks!!

24 Oct 2013