Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > Help me please    

Help me please

Goodboyboy
Brazil

Help me please

George weighs 2 kg less than Luciane

George is 45 kg and Luciane is 47 kg
the says it is wrong - but in my opinion it is correct

I saw some information about kgs (S) have you seen that before?
Please help me

25 Oct 2013      

ELOJOLIE274
France

have you seen this post which is still on the forum??

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=43132

i don �t know who says this sentence is wrong but next time check the forum first please...

25 Oct 2013     

Goodboyboy
Brazil

The question is different, the person who asked the one you posted the link made a mistake on weights, so that all the contributions given on that post were useless.

but thanks for your contribution, you got the conversation in the middle, sorry to bother you, but next time you have to understand the nature of our questions if it wasn �t really necessary I wouldn �t have posted it again.

26 Oct 2013     

ELOJOLIE274
France

here �s a maths exercise that proves your sentence is correct...

so again, I don �t know who says this sentence is wrong (EDIT:or why they think it�s wrong) but THEY may be wrong (in the 1st post, the member who replied were quite clear: there was a mistake on "weighs"- and not "weights" but otherwise they didn �t correct the sentence... that �s why I told you to read the 1st post... if there had been another problem with this sentence they would have corrected it...)

26 Oct 2013     

Goodboyboy
Brazil

thanks

26 Oct 2013