Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > looking for a video - 2nd post on the forum    

looking for a video - 2nd post on the forum

ELOJOLIE274
France

looking for a video - 2nd post on the forum

hi,
i īm here to ask - AGAIN - for your help :)

i īm looking for a video similar to this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcZ_5lIQk4c
but much simpler in terms of vocabulary/structures since it is for elementary pupils (A1-A2  / around 10-12 years old) - but AUTHENTIC anyway (not created for ESL lessons)

this video should contain: the modal CAN at least once, and references to a timetable "on monday etc..." like in the video above. It can be about asking someone to go on a date or just 2 or 3 people organizing something together (2 friends making plans etc...)

Sophia found two that
are good but the woman accepts to go out right away, I would like them to hear something like "sorry, I can īt, i īm busy... what about... instead?"

it is to go with the final task "let īs do something together" (i īve uploaded this powerpoint for this lesson plan if you īre interested)

i tried to find to find an audio file as well but i īd really like a video since the final task is a role play i would prefer showing them a video to teach them a few how-to (looking at your partner, smiling, saying sorry and meaning it, tone of voice etc...)

but if you have a audio file that could be suitable, i īll be glad to have it as well (i can use it before the video or in an evaluation...)

THANKS again!

26 Oct 2013      

Goodboyboy
Brazil

I don īt know about your question but I posted a reply on mine for you. 

26 Oct 2013