Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Meg and Mog Episode 1 Halloween    

Meg and Mog Episode 1 Halloween

alex1968
Greece

alex1968
Greece 

I �ve made this ws based on Mog and Meg �s video which I downloaded from youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPsZLGnLnxY
I got the ideas for my ws from puffin.co.uk (Ex4) and various ws I �ve seen.
I �d like to offer this ws for free to anyone who �s interested.  It �s aimed at YLs who �ve only done a couple of years of English. Feel free to edit it to suit your needs.
If you �d like me to send you this ws, please send me your e-mail address to my in-box.

Best wishes from still-warm GreeceSmile
Alex

29 Oct 2013      

silvanadelval
Argentina

Hi, Alex! Congrats on your lovely worksheet! I �d love to have it. My email address is [email protected].
Thanks in advance!

Silvana

29 Oct 2013     

maggiejeria
Chile

ALEX: I love the stories of Mog and Meg and I would be so happy if you could send the worsksheet to my email: [email protected]
Thanks a lotHug

29 Oct 2013     

neusfalco
Spain

Very nice worksheet. I had never heard about these cartoons and they are amazing. I teach English to teenagers and this year one of my groups has a very low English level. So this kind of things are very useful. 
If you could send it I �d be very grateful ;) My e-mail: [email protected]
Thanks a lot

30 Oct 2013     

mistick
France

Very nice worksheet and funny Meg!! Could be useful to teach the present continuous too + physical description.
I would like you to send me your WS, I �ve already downloaded the video.
Thanks a lot for sharing.
This is my e.mail address: [email protected]

30 Oct 2013     

margaserranoflo
Spain

Hi Alex,
I also liked the episode! Could you please send me the worksheet. My e.mail address is [email protected]
Thanks in advance.
Marga

30 Oct 2013     

carlairp
Portugal

Hi Alex, thanks for the worksheet. Could you send it to my email, please: [email protected]
THANKS again

30 Oct 2013     

KARENZA THOMAS
Spain

Hi there Alex...nice work, could you send me the worksheet to [email protected] ? Thanks so muchThumbs Up

30 Oct 2013     

tagoreluz1
Spain

Nice work Alex. I �d like to have your worksheet,please. My email: [email protected]

30 Oct 2013     

rmehkek
Croatia

Hi Alex,
I would like to have this worksheet.
My e-mail is:
Thank you! 

27 Oct 2016