Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > mistakes in my worksheet on Sloths in todays contributions    

mistakes in my worksheet on Sloths in todays contributions

douglas
United States

To Akvillina-such rudeness and hostility are NOT welcome on this site--there are better ways to convey your message than insulting one of great contributors that is always ready to help others out.

I do agree that there are people out there that post "oops, I made a mistake on my recent contribution" threads in order to farm for points--generally it is very easy to see through these people and their intent.  But! Even these people are best handled with "kids gloves".

For the sake of the forum and the hard work many people have put in to make and keep it a positive place where teachers can come for help without fear of vilification, please refrain in the future from openly criticizing, belittling, and accusing people for what they post here.  Let �s try to keep at least this little corner of the world a "happy" place.

Please don �t be offended by this post, sometimes learning the norms of any group can be a little painful, but usually it is worth the embarasssment (and jabs received by the people you have upset).

Cheers,
Douglas

OBTW: Well said Peter.

6 Nov 2013     

< Previous   1    2