Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I NEED YOUR SUGGESTIONS    

I NEED YOUR SUGGESTIONS

pilarmham
Spain

I NEED YOUR SUGGESTIONS

I use a sharing site (http://www.4shared.com/) to upload my worksheets and share them on my blog . I know it is a hassle for the users and I �ve noticed that few people sign up there (even though it �s free). Mosts users simply download the image of the worksheet that I display on the blog. 

I would definitely like to use a quicker system. Could you tell me if there is a better way to do it?

Thanks in advance. 

8 Nov 2013      

omarengteacher
Peru

If you don �t want that of the pic being copied to happen, just show a Low-res preview so it �s useless unless they go to 4shared. 

Or if you want, just do the contrary and stop posting in 4shared, just put your hi-res pic of the WS you have made.

Good luck!

8 Nov 2013     

pilarmham
Spain

I don �t mind the picture being used at all, I know it �s the fastest option. I would like to offer a better option. Any ideas?  

8 Nov 2013     

perma
Greece

Hi!
I use mediafire.com
I think there �s less hassle downloading from there but you can give a try downloading something of mine just to check for yourself. 
Let �s say this one

9 Nov 2013     

pilarmham
Spain

It worked perfectly, and it seems so easy!

Thank you, perma, I will definitely try it! Smile

9 Nov 2013