Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > i ´m not being able to send printables    

i ´m not being able to send printables

danioth
Brazil

i ´m not being able to send printables

Hey there!
Can anyone help me to send a printable? When I click the link a message of error appears. Apart from that, as I have 65 points I would be able to download up to 30 free printables but I don ´t know how. I ´m not being allowed to make downloads because it says I have to send a printable that I ´m not being able to send.
Please help me.
Daniela

11 Nov 2013      

DTCF
Turkey

I am not being able !!!! You should have said � � I am unable to send .... � � OR i I CAN � ´T SEND.... � � 

11 Nov 2013     

MarionG
Netherlands

very helpful DTCF Ermm

Daniela,

About sending printables: make sure it is in doc format, not docx. And make sure it is not heavier than 500kb. If your sheet has a few pictures it quickly can get over the 500kb limit. In that case, you can compress your pictures in Word, or download a free file minimizer program. Sometimes, even when the file is fine, it still isn ´t possible to upload, in that case there isn ´t much to do besides being patient and trying again a little later.

About downloading the 30 free printables every day: You can only downlaod 30 printables from the recent contributions, the new contributions of that day, not from the older printables on the site. You can get to the recent contributions by clicking on ´show all recent contributions � on the bottom right of the main page.

Hope this helps, Marion

12 Nov 2013     

danioth
Brazil

Thank you Marion. You were really helpful!
Daniela

12 Nov 2013