Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Hi! Mssg to spanish-speaking teachers    

Hi! Mssg to spanish-speaking teachers

carinita
Argentina

Hi! Mssg to spanish-speaking teachers

Necesito una nota dirigida a los padres pidiendo que recuerden abonar los gastos de fotocopias anuales de Ingl�s antes del fin de ciclo lectivo �Me podr�an mostrar un ejemplo?
Gracias!Heart

20 Nov 2013      

ELOJOLIE274
France

Merci de ne pas �crire dans une autre langue que l �anglais sur le forum...

but maybe you do not understand French - as so many of us do not understand Spanish - so let me translate it for you (i wouldn �t want to be rude...): please do not write messages on the forum in another language than English... if you really need to contact spanish-speaking colleagues, send private messages, but otherwise write in English so that EVERYONE can understand what you �re saying. Even if we can �t help you, we might be interested in the conversation anyway...

20 Nov 2013     

carinita
Argentina

I �m sincerely sorry I didn �t realize I was being rude. You are quite right however. I apologize!!

20 Nov 2013