Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Thanksgiving    

Thanksgiving

flo84
France

Thanksgiving

Hello everyone

Looking for resources about Thanksgiving: vocabulary, reading, listening ...?

http://www.esolcourses.com/topics/thanksgiving.html

Flo

22 Nov 2013      

Peter Hardy
Australia

Question: When your students break your class-rules, would you let them? I suppose you won �t. So why then do you break the rules of this lovely site? I.e. no advertising of your work in this forum!

22 Nov 2013     

flo84
France

????????

I wonder what can make you think this is my work. Do you think I am the owner of esolcourses? Well maybe just think before making so silly accusations!
I hope you are not so wrong about accusing your own students of breaking the rules!

22 Nov 2013     

domif
France

Why to be so aggressive !!!!! Flo only intended to give us a hand with finding documents!! Hasn �t this lovely site ,as you said, been created for that?? Bye dear flo, and keep on helping others as you usually try to do!!! HAVE A NICE WE DOMIF

22 Nov 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you Flo, there�s some great stuff on there. Come on, Peter - let �s have a grovelling public apology to Flo. 

Lynne

22 Nov 2013     

flo84
France

I feel better now . Thank you Domif and Lynne. I will enjoy my week end now thanks to your nice posts. Smile

22 Nov 2013     

flo2106
France

Can �t remember your advertising anything else but ESL Printables when we met in Dublin !
Please keep giving us good precious tips as you �ve always done !
And enjoy your weekend !
Flo

22 Nov 2013     

Peter Hardy
Australia

Indeed, Flo deserves my apologies. She didn �t advertise her own work at all. I was a bit edgy, I suppose, as the first thing I saw on the blog was advertising. I suppose that the fact that we have had so called members without any contributions inviting us to visit blogs that clearly in turn invite us to buy resources, and other members that blatantly advertise their own work or their own blogs, must have agitated me more than I would like to admit. After all, not advertising worksheets or websites, to which I included blogs, is a clear rule. Being maybe a bit old fashioned, I have learned to respect and value rules, as they are there for a reason. Never mind, as the rules also state not to insult or to try not to hurt people, I apparently did hurt feelings, so again, my sincere apologies to Flo.

23 Nov 2013