Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > CAPTION CONTEST- November 26th - 28th    

CAPTION CONTEST- November 26th - 28th

isa2
Austria

I can assure you, after this jam session kitty will never again sing in the backyard!

26 Nov 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Who �s the dude with Big Ginger?

26 Nov 2013     

isa2
Austria

Pussycat, Pussycat
You �re delicious
And if my wishes
Can all come true
I �ll soon be kissing your sweet little pussycat lips !
Pussycat, Pussycat
I love you Yes, I do !
You and your pussycat lips !
You and your pussycat eyes !
You and your pussycat nose !

26 Nov 2013     

sarguero
Spain

"Cat on a hot drum kit roof" by the memorable writer Tennessee Bourbon

26 Nov 2013     

ConanGon
Algeria

Actually, I hate cats but your cat is absolutely hilarious. I like him and i have a question for him: Hi cat! Do you wanna be a pop star? I �ll support you, you �ll get my vote. Goooooooood luck
ConanGon

26 Nov 2013     

isa2
Austria

You �re driving me CRA-A-A-ZY! CRA-A-A-ZY!

26 Nov 2013     

dutchboydvh
Singapore

"Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Black and orange stray cat sittin � on a fence Ain �t got enough dough to pay the rent I �m flat broke but I don �t care I strut right by with my tail in the air Stray cat strut, I �m a ladies � cat, A feline Casanova, hey man, thats where its at Get a shoe thrown at me from a mean old man Get my dinner from a garbage can Yeah don �t cross my path I don �t bother chasing mice around I slink down the alley looking for a fight Howling to the moonlight on a hot summer night Singin � the blues while the lady cats cry, "Wild stray cat, you �re a real gone guy." I wish I could be as carefree and wild, but I got cat class and I got cat style. I don �t bother chasing mice around I slink down the alley looking for a fight Howling to the moonlight on a hot summer night Singin � the blues while the lady cats cry, "Wild stray cat, you �re a real gone guy." I wish I could be as carefree and wild, but I got cat class and I got cat style"

Stray Cat Strut by The Stray Cats

26 Nov 2013     

doanshi
Vietnam

i:what �s your band name?
m:with music we are one so it �s " CATMAN "
i: what do you think about " BIRDWOMAN "? They are like you two but very famous.
m: haha they can �t compare with us and cannot beat us.
i: are you so confident?
m: no, cat vs bird, man vs woman. who wins?
c:meow!!!
m: see? my friend agrees with me, too.
i: LOL

26 Nov 2013     

< Previous   1    2