Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > FIRST CERTIFICATE    

FIRST CERTIFICATE

sebas555
Chile

FIRST CERTIFICATE

i need material for practising first certificate with key thanks to you all

1 Oct 2008      

Mishuna
Argentina

Hi, you can to www.englishtip.org and there are lots of book to download for free. Just go to the FCE section and there you have. The keyword to open the files once you download them is "englishtip.org"
Regards from Argentina

1 Oct 2008     

gunner10
United Kingdom

HERE YOU HAVE ONE ABOUT USE OF ENGLISH
FOR FIRST CERTIFICATE WITH KEY.

GOOD LUCK

1 Oct 2008     

gvinyals
Spain

Hi Mishuna!
I visited the site you suggested and it seemed to be really difficult to download the books you mentioned. All I get is different links to ads on English courses. I can�t see the FCE section anywhere. I just look for it and it isn�t anywhere!!!! Wacko

Maybe there is another way to do so! Can you tell me, please?

Thanks

GEMMA

1 Oct 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

Hi gvinyals, at your left you have a list with the heading "NAVIGATION" and below it there�s a list with all the sections. This is the link for FCE http://www.englishtips.org/?do=cat&category=fce
Don�t forget to click on the British flag because it�s in Russian. If you want to download a book, you have to be registered first. Then choose the book and click on "More" and there you will have differente links to download it.
Enjoy it!!!

1 Oct 2008     

sebas555
Chile

THANKS!  VERY GOOD YOUR PRINTABLE TOO GUNNER!!

MANY THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!

1 Oct 2008     

oregon91
Argentina

Dear Mishuna: I have the same problem. When I type the address, it only appears a list of other websites that include some kind of FCE material but no sign of books and nothing in Russian.
I tried the address http://www.englishtips.org/?do=cat&category=fce
but it is wrong since it says that internet explorer says that it can find the website.

Sebas555 if you look through my printables you will find some transformation sentences and some other workseets for FCE. I have preparing FCE students for many years now and I have lots of material. email me if you and we can exchange material.

Warm regards from Argentina.

Fernanda

1 Oct 2008