Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Remove Online Exercises    

Remove Online Exercises

tomas97
Hungary

Remove Online Exercises

Hi,

I �d like to have my online Snakes and Ladders game - Animals removed. I �ve tried to edit it, but it doesn �t work, so I �d like to have it removed. I �ve also tried to report it, but I always get the following message:

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

28 Nov 2013      

douglas
United States

I didn �t find a snakes and ladders game under your contributions, perhaps it worked.

29 Nov 2013     

flo84
France

Hi Tomas

I found your snakes and ladders game so it has not been removed. I asked how I could remove an online exercise on the forum a few weeks ago and I was told that there was no way to do it. As to edit it, I couldn �t do it either and had to make a completely new one.

I �m afraid this won �t help you much.

Flo

29 Nov 2013     

douglas
United States

Oops, I didn �t look for the online game :)

29 Nov 2013     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi, Tomas.
You can �t do it yourself, only the admin can. So you have to write a PM to Victor. ;-)

30 Nov 2013     

Sevenastious
Spain

I hope this contribution isn �t too late for some of you but after suffering the same problem and spending far too much time trying to solve it I finally managed to edit my worksheet.

In my case, by pure chance a caught a tiny glimpse of the top of a click option when I was hovering my mouse alone the bottom of the screen. So I tried to open my window a little larger (although it was already almost full screen) and I found a � preview before you save � option and then doing the same again a discovered another option below that one allowing me to save my edited worksheet. 

I hope this helps.

8 Dec 2013