Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Upload PowerPoint    

Upload PowerPoint

kunupaki
Switzerland

Upload PowerPoint

Hello guys!!

Sorry to bother you but I need your help! I would like to upload a powerpoint but the size in ppt - version is far too hight to upload it (7MB instead of 2MB)

What can I do??

THANKS in advance!!

4 Dec 2013      

anitarobi
Croatia

You probably have pics inside - right-click and compress in the format box (compress all pics in the doc) - it shaves off so much and you lose nothing in the presentation itself. If your pics have hyperlinks attached to them, again - right-click and remove hyperlink. If you use too many effectes which you wish to keep, so reducing pics just won �t work, then split the ppt into 2 separate docs and upload as part1 & 2.

4 Dec 2013     

kunupaki
Switzerland

Thank you soo much for your quick respond!!
Unfortunately it still does`t work, even though I compressed all the pictures and I can`t split the ppt either as they` are just four foils!!

Easy ... that`s life!! :))

4 Dec 2013     

anitarobi
Croatia

Maybe the template itself is heavy. Check its size when it �s just the template by itself.

4 Dec 2013     

kunupaki
Switzerland

You are the BEST!!!!! Thank you sooooo much!! I finally managed (after hours of trying!!uff)

4 Dec 2013