Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > A Christmas film/movie    

A Christmas film/movie

Simonet
Italy

A Christmas film/movie

Hello!
I have watched a film with my students, aged 11-12-13, lively but generally correct - it �s "Scrooge" based on "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens directed by R. Neame. issued in 1970. It is very light and entertaining, it gives a flavour of Christmas and "old England". By and by the students were caught and got some language also through the songs. Most of you will already know, but it may be useful to remind.

Bye
Simonet

4 Dec 2013      

douglas
United States

One of my favorite Christmas movies of all time (along with Little Drummer Boy and Rudolph)!  I watch this movie every year around this time.

5 Dec 2013     

yanogator
United States

I really like Patrick Stewart �s film of A Christmas Carol, because it is very true to the book, even including a few scenes that no other film version does. That project started as a one-man show that he did on Broadway.

Bruce

5 Dec 2013