Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Problem with my last online exercise    

Problem with my last online exercise

flo84
France

Problem with my last online exercise

Hi

I uploaded my last online exercise 2 days ago. It was in the new contributions yesterday. It is not in the new contributions anymore today but it is written "exercise pending approval". I don �t understand why. There is nothing wrong with it, I have tested it several times. There is no mistake and I really need to distribute this exercise to my students as I did it specially for them to do as homework. This problem happened before and I had to remove my OE. I don �t want it to happen again as it took me a long time to make it for my students. Do you know what I could do ?

7 Dec 2013      

ellakass
Israel

Hi flo! Are you talking about this one: PERSONALITY AND FREE TIME ACTIVITIES?
It is OK and it is among your printables.It has 2 comments and it is really nice OE.

7 Dec 2013     

flo84
France

Hi Elvira

No that �s not that one. You are right this OE has been approved. The one I �m taking about is what do your parents want you to do and the fact that you didn �t see it although you left a comment on that one too shows that I am right to worry about it. Unhappy
I �m sure it �s going to be refused although there is nothing wrong with it and I will have to do it all again Disapprove

7 Dec 2013     

Jayho
Australia

Your right Florence - there IS a problem.

I did it and it didn �t ask me to rate it so it must have been approved but I can �t see it on your page.

I think you have to contact Victor - there must be a glitch

Fingers crossed for you.

Cheers

Jayo

7 Dec 2013     

flo84
France

Thank You Jayo

I sent a mail to Victor yesterday and I �m going to try again today with the new information you gave me. I hope a solution will be found.
Thank you so much for your  help.

Flo

8 Dec 2013     

Alyssalauren
Austria

As a fitness coach, I recognize the benefits and challenges of online exercise problems. Virtual platforms offer convenience and accessibility, but senior rehab facilities Long Beach form correction and motivation can be limited. To maximize effectiveness, choose programs with interactive features, personalized feedback, and certified instructors, ensuring a safe and engaging workout experience from anywhere.

27 Feb 2024