Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Christmas movie for pre-intermediare    

Christmas movie for pre-intermediare

engnas
Russian Federation

Christmas movie for pre-intermediare

Dear friends, Help me to find the fantastic website for downloading English movies for Christmas but not please from letitbit or depositfiles etc. I would be really grateful to you!!!

21 Dec 2013      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

What age are we talking about?
Personally, I am not a fan of Christmas movies, but have you tried youtube?
for adults
for teens (maybe)
This one is split into several parts/nice quality (I watched this one with my 6th graders)

and the list could go on and on...

btw there are animated movies as well, have you considered them?

21 Dec 2013     

engnas
Russian Federation

Thanks a lot but I �ve tried youtube and honestly I �m not satisfied with the quality at all so...((( The movies are for teens and adults

21 Dec 2013     

Elina21
Greece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUSzQBaWq0Q
It �s the Little match girl by Hans Christian Andersen. I used it in class and I loved it! It has no words, you can do whatever exercise you want (I have put up a suggested activity, if you wish to chack on it and do something similar...)
Merry Christmas!

22 Dec 2013     

ninon100
Russian Federation

everyone uses rutracker.org - full of all sorts of resources: movies, books, audio files - all for free! The only thing is that it �s a russian resource :)

22 Dec 2013     

engnas
Russian Federation

Thanks a lot,my friends! Merry Christmas!!!

22 Dec 2013