Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > English for kids    

English for kids

SaraMariam
United States

English for kids

Hello everybody :)

I know it is normally not allowed to advertise ones own blog. But I know that many teachers are teaching little children and always looking for ideas. So I basically put most of the pictures I took during my classes on a blog for you to get some ideas what you can do with the really little ones. So, I hope you forgive me to post the adress here, I just thought it may be useful: http://bee1english.wordpress.com/

Hugs
Sara

25 Dec 2013      

Mariethe House
France

You can put a link to your blog and advertize it especially if it is free!Moreover your work is very creative and useful.So a big thank you !

26 Dec 2013     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Is it forbidden to advertise ones own blog if it �s about English teaching?For me it �s the same as if someone gives a link to interesting stuff as we do every day. Giving the link to a blog isn �t the same as advertising a worksheet uploaded here in order to get points. What do our collegues think about this matter?

26 Dec 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I think it should be allowed, but it would become annoying  if people did it all the time. I wonder whether we could have a list of members who have blogs? Maybe that would be asking too much. 

Your pictures are charming, SaraMariam. 

26 Dec 2013     

Mamalika
France

Hello,
First of all,I would like to say thank you! I would love to be able to teach little kids English. Where did you learn all that stuff? Could you give me some hints on where to start and where to get some lesson plans? Thank you so much!
I really appreicate.
Malika.

26 Dec 2013     

moemendhia
Tunisia

Hello,
Personally I find it very helping & useful to provide one another with such links whether  personal or someone �s else ones, I �d like to thank you for this nice attractive blog , I �m going to teach body parts &  I �m going to use the song you �re  posting ;))
Henda

26 Dec 2013